Monday, October 7, 2013

ZENDALA DARE # 76 - & possibly a new tangle???

I love the new zendala dare template #76 from The Bright Owl .  It somehow fit in perfectly with 2 things I've been contemplating these past few days: color wheels & what I think might be a new tangle made by meeeeee!  Think is the operative term, I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes in case there is a tangle out there somewhere just like this that I have been unable to find.  (sooooo, if this looks familiar to you, let me know!)

Without further ado, here's my (what I'm sure will be first-go) Zendala Dare #76
colorwheelKLB
I'm calling this colorwheelKLB - because I basically just used my initials to tangle this.

The tangle I think I may have created I'm going to tentatively call "k'sK's"
k'sK's
Incidentally, the B's I used in Zendala Dare #76 have the same proportions & can be laid out in exactly the same way as the K's.

I'd like to re-do this a bit brighter.  I bought a brand new box of Prismacolor Verithin pencils this weekend, & wanted to use them.  I know I could have done a bit better on the coloring, but I wanted the colors to blend into each other, & the lighter you use these hard pencils, the better the color layers.

If anyone is wondering where the L's are, the outside diamond parts uncolored with black dots in them are my L's.

Please let me know what you think! 

8 comments:

  1. I really like the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice this new tangle! And the colors you used are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... still not 100% sure it's a new tangle, but it was sure fun to make! thanks for the compliments!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful zendala! I like this rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I really like all of your zendala's bunches - yours are magnificent, mine are... well... not so much! :)

      Delete