I thought long & hard about the kinds of things I avoid, or don't like doing. I made a list:
* I never really use organic, non-repetitive/tight patterned tangles
* I don't like to use only b&w/gray scale
* I have a hard time using strings
* I generally like to work with paper or board cut in perfect squares
* I find it difficult to throw symmetry out the window.
* I always sketch, sketch & re-sketch new tangles I'm learning before I ever put them down on paper
* I can always find a use for a ruler, compass & protractor - which is a Zentangle No-No.
I could go on further, but instead I'll just show you what I came up with.
|tangles used: fern, zinger, decostar (modified into flower)|
|tangles used: kandy ribnz, clothesline, fescu, por-fin, yew-dee, frillee, drack, asian fans, thumbprintz|
I'd love to hear any comments, suggestions, criticisms... or anything else any of you'd like to say.
Have a happy, safe, & spooky Halloween! I'll see you all once I'm done stuffing all the goblins back in the closet!