Monday, October 7, 2013

ZENDALA DARE #75 - TAKE 2

tangles used: whisket
I just love my pastels so much.  Combining them with tangles just seems so natural.

Now on to the bright owl's Zendala Dare #76!

ALSO - here's the beginning of the lady slipper orchid... I'm thinking it was a mistake to do it on white paper, & should choose another color & start over... it's just... what color?

If you see this & have any ideas, leave me a comment, I'd greatly appreciate it!
green & white lady slipper orchid test - pastel on cold press wc paper

2 comments:

  1. nice ... I would like to follower you but cant find away to do that on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize that I didn't have a follow button on my blog! I've just added a button - top left side - under FOLLOW, click "follow this blog." Also, thanks for wanting to follow me!

      Delete